Givego has an exciting opportunity for someone that enjoys being at the forefront of one of the most disruptive companies when it comes to customer engagement & success through education and learning. You’ll be part of a growing Content team, help create new content, and execute strategies to build interactive learning courses. Givego is revolutionizing how people learn while making sure nobody gets left behind. If you care about building technology that matters for the world, Givego is the place for you.
Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as sporting events or scouting videos. This is a hybrid work opportunity—Givego’s HQ is in SLC, UT, with flexible options based on location & desires. You must thrive in a fast-moving work environment, be able to adapt to changes quickly, anticipate business needs, and be effective with minimal structure and process. The broad range of applications and team members makes excellent communication skills a priority.
To be successful, you’re scrappy, creative, passionate, collaborative, competitive and at the core, a coach. At your core, you must be entrepreneurial. You will help evolve the messaging and branding of Givego through video content highlighting users, experts, and brands.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Collaborates with internal teams in obtaining information required for developing instructional product support videos.
- Develop and execute brand messaging video strategy and standards.
- Serve as a role model of Givego’s culture and mission, internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in digital and multi-media, including videography and video editing, or a related field. Alternatively a minimum of 3 years of experience working in digital and multi-media.
- Experience with cameras (Canon, Nikon, Lumix).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications including After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience managing multiple channels and posting videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and other online platforms.
- Ability to function in and adapt appropriately to a fast-moving, cross-unit team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You listen at least as well as you speak
- A passion for sports, hobbies, and learning.
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in SLC, UT but this job is hybrid. Givego is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you. We’re looking for the BDR team to be in one location, so the team can learn and motivate each other and for the Manager to be in the trenches with the team. We are open to working with the right candidate if the location is an issue.
This is a full-time employment position with a competitive benefits package.
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Paid parental leave
Paid time off
Learning and Development resources
INCLUSION & DIVERSITY:
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQ+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold Givego accountable for building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.